Important Hotel Information
- TI Resort Fee is 25 plus tax. Resort Fee includes in-room high-speed internet access, access to fitness center, 2-for-1 cocktail (1 per stay), 2-for-1 lunch or dinner buffet Mon-Fri only, daily newspaper at Guest Services, VIP viewing area for Sirens of TI, in-room local/toll free phone calls, printed airline boarding passes, copies and faxes (up to 10 pages), 10 Free Slot play for new TI Players Club members (21+).
- The outdoor, heated pool is scheduled to open on Friday, February 8, 2013 (weather permitting) and will remain open or the season with the following hours:
- 9:00am to 6:00pm Feb. through Apr. & Oct.
- 9:00am to 7:00pm May, Sept., & parts of Nov.
- 8:00am to 8:00pm Jun. through Aug.
- Closed for annual maintenance late Nov. 2013 through Feb. 2014.
- The indoor Starbucks will be closed for renovations from January 21 to February 28, 2013. At this time, the second Starbucks location near the front entrance will be open 24 hours a day.
TI-Treasure Island Hotel and Casino is home to non-stop action, entertainment, gaming, dining, and amenities in the heart of the Strip.<p>Live entertainment includes the Sirens of TI show, an action-packed adventure with pirates and tempting sirens. This free show is nightly at 7, 8:30, 10, and 11:30 (weather permitting). Mystere by Cirque du Soeil, this must see show features unique costumes and intriguing performances. The onsite casino features a poker room, table games, a high-roller lounge, slot machines, and a sports book. Oleksandra 'O' Spa and Salon, features massage therapies, wraps, facials, and beauty treatments. The pool area features an outdoor swimming pool, a 50-person whirlpool, sun loungers, a pool deck bar with live entertainment, cabana rentals, and a VIP loft. TI Pool and Cabanas will be open from 9am to 6pm during the month of April and 9:00am to 7pm in May.<p>Dining options include Pho, Kahunaville, Gilley's Saloon, Phil's Italian Steakhouse, Little Richie's Chicago Style Beef & Dogs, The Buffet, Krispy Kreme, Ben & Jerry's, and the Coffee Shop. The Seafood Shack is now open and Senor Frog's Las Vegas is open daily from 11AM-late night.<p>Guest rooms feature flat-screen TVs, high-speed internet access (fees apply), pillow-top Elite SensaTIonal Beds, small refrigerators, private safes, rich dark wood accents, and floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the Strip and the surrounding mountain ranges.<p>There is a $25.00 (plus tax) nightly resort fee charged at check-in for all guests.
Ti - Treasure Island Hotel and Casino Features
- Fitness facility
- Swimming pool
- Business center
- Dry cleaning
- Wheel chair access
- Tennis court
- Game room
Ti - Treasure Island Hotel and Casino Property Information:
- Rooms: 2885
- Floors: 36
Ti - Treasure Island Hotel and Casino Reservation Policies:
- Check-In: 1600
- Check-Out: 1100